Booking A Menopause Breakthrough Call
By booking a Menopause Breakthrough Call with Deborah Crowe you agree that you are happy to proceed and understand the conditions of the call as follows:
- The purpose of this call is to gain clarity on how to breakthrough your menopause symptoms to get back to the top of your game.
- Should Deborah Crowe feel you are a good fit for any of the coaching services available she will discuss these with you at the end of the call.
- These calls are non-obligatory and if the coaching is offered and should you decide the coaching isn’t for you, it’s totally ok to state as such and there will be no hard feelings.
- Both of our time is precious and so you agree to make this call a priority by ensuring you turn up for it at the correct time.
- Should you fail to show up or decide to rearrange or cancel the call without prior arrangement/notice you will forfeit the right to further calls with Deborah Crowe.
- There may be a chance that Deborah Crowe may ascertain that I am not a good fit for the coaching offer and in such circumstances, she will point me in the right direction.
- Deborah Crowe’s 1:2:1 coaching ranges from £2,500 – £8,000. On occasion, it may differ depending on a particular promotion. In most cases payment plan options are available.
- Should we both decide that going ahead with the coaching is a great plan then you should be ready for one of the biggest transformations you will ever receive!
- By booking a Menopause Breakthrough Call you agree to Deborah Crowe using your email address to send confirmation and reminders of your appointment.
Welcome to our website.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The terms ‘Deborah Crowe’, or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
The information is provided by Deborah Crowe and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Deborah Crowe. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Deborah Crowe takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of ©Deborah Crowe. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.